Announcing the Appointment of Rev. Dr. Joan Saniuk as the Carolinas and Eastern Tennessee Network Team Leader
Rev. Elder Rachelle Brown, MCC Interim Moderator, and Rev. Elder Héctor Gutiérrez,Coordinator of the Network Leaders, appointed Rev. Dr. Joan Saniuk to serve as the Carolinas and Eastern Tennessee Network Team Leader effective immediately.
Rev. Dr. Saniuk is the Pastor at MCC Sacred Journey, Hendersonville, North Carolina, USA, and has 30 years of MCC experience, served as Pastor, Provisional Pastor, Senior Pastor, and Program Minister.
The key responsibilities of a Network Leader are to:
- Communicate regularly with churches and leaders in their Network
- Work with a Network Team to plan gatherings, visit churches, and provide resources
- Offer input to the Network Coordinator on a variety of issues
- Channel information to the Network Coordinator, and when needed, UFMCC Staff, working with churches and leaders about church needs, pastoral care concerns, possible flash points, etc.
- Support transferring information from the Network Coordinator and UFMCC Staff working with churches and leaders to the churches.
- Provide a connection between the denomination and the local church.
It is our hope that with this appointment, the nine churches and leaders that are part of this Network will be connected to each other, and will set goals for their development.
The new Network Team will be formed over the next few months.
If you are interested in serving on the North and South Carolinas Network Team, please contact Rev. Dr. Joan Saniuk at [email protected].
We are grateful to Rev. Dr. Joan Saniuk for her leadership and pledge to hold her regularly in our prayers!