Thanks to our Partners in Hope and their generous monthly donations, MCC can provide the many resources that help churches and individuals share the radically inclusive love of God with LGBTQ+ and other marginalized people around the world. This is the foundation of our work for transformation and justice.
Some recent examples of MCC’s life-changing ministries include:
Just last year, our Partners in Hope contributed (above and beyond what they donate to their local churches) to support:
- New emerging churches and communities around the world
- Nourishment and support of ministry leaders through programs, one-on-one consultations, peer learning groups, etc.
- Radical shifts in our marketing and public response to increase our engagement with the world (new visitor-based website, media engagement)
- Global work that we could not otherwise fund (i.e. technology assistance, disaster relief, translations, etc.)
- Ongoing support for churches wondering how to be and do ministry in a changing world, and navigating the accompanying conflicts and processes
- Staff to develop and provide innovative new programming
Would you consider giving $5 or $10
per month to help us do even more?
By becoming a Partner in Hope (a recurring monthly supporter at any dollar amount), you will positively impact the people and communities who most need MCC, all around the world.
Your monthly donation will …
- Help an LGBTQ person who feels hopeless and alone know that they have a spiritual home/community
- Resource a local MCC leader so they can be the voice for justice most needed in their community
- Assist MCC as we work with local leaders to establish communities where we are most needed in the world
- Support our churches and leaders so they can continue to make the world more loving and just
If MCC has made a difference in your life (or the life of someone you love), you can pay it forward. By becoming partners with us, you can make a better world for someone who is longing for love, community, inclusion, and justice.
NO ACT OF KINDNESS,
NO MATTER HOW SMALL,
IS EVER WASTED
By becoming a Partner in Hope with MCC, you are joining a group of amazing people who are creating inclusive ministries that are changing lives and shaping communities. We can’t wait to work with you.