Unifour Christian Fellowship Church Newton, North Carolina
Posted: May 22, 2019
Denomination: Independent nondenominational
Church size: 40 – 70
Job Type: Part-time, with growth potential for future full-time
Unifour Christian Fellowship Church is a 24 year old congregation that is debt free and operates out of a church building on seven ½ acres of land. Over the past 14 years, Unifour has been blessed with the same Pastor who is retiring. Currently, our strengths are inclusion, preaching, contemporary music, outreach to seniors and foster children/families. Our greatest weakness has been expanding growth to include the total community. The church is in need of a unique Pastor who passionately promotes unconditional love and can lead the congregation to the next level of growth and spirituality. The Pastor is to be the spiritual leader of Unifour Church and is responsible for deepening the body’s relationship with Jesus Christ and one another.
- Embrace inclusion of all people and intentional outreach to encourage a more diverse congregation.
- Competence in expanding multi-cultural ministries.
- Ability to maintain and expand relationships with our neighbors and community partners.
- Skilled in church planning, organizing, directing, coordinating and evaluating programs.
- Capability to strengthen current ministries and be visionary by leading implementation of new ministries.
- A candidate that fits our search is able to exegete Scripture and apply it to daily life.
- Ability to develop leaders and exhibit strong relationship skills across various generations.
- Minimum of three years in the ministry.
- Completed and/or currently enrolled in ministerial/pastoral training.
- Embrace contemporary worship culture.
- Visionary with demonstrated strong leadership skills and knowledge of church growth strategies.
- Value diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and religious perspectives.
- Be willing to have background check completed.
Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience
If you are interested in this position, please send the following to:
Unifour Christian Fellowship Church
c/o Drema Greer, Pastor Search Committee Chair
2257 Old Conover Startown Road
Newton, NC. 28602
- A brief account of why you feel led to explore this opportunity and a brief statement of faith
- 1-3 recorded examples of your preaching (written or electronic versions – electronic versions are preferable)
- If you are currently serving in a ministerial position, please communicate where and the time we may observe you preaching
- Resume’ and three ministry connected references.
- This posting is open until June 22, 2019.
You may alternatively send the above in electronic format to Drema Greer @ [email protected].