MCC Transgender Ministries seeks to cultivate and nourish relationships with local communities and congregations, offering education and community-building skills to better enhance their ministry to/with transgender people. We also build relationships with transgender individuals to better connect them to MCC ministry families worldwide.
- Empower people to respect and engage with those on a journey of gender transition
- Provide opportunities for spiritual development for transgender people and their families and friends
- Offer hope to those suffering oppression due to their gender identity
- Engage in ministry in local communities
- Facilitate the beginning and growth of transgender ministries in local communities
- Provide resources to enhance the quality of ministry to/with transgender people
MCC Transgender Ministries has released our first church ministry program for transgender ministry in our local communities. Click Here to Learn More!