To be considered for Governing Board nomination, you must be a member in good standing within MCC who, in the sole discretion of the UFMCC, has spiritual quality and leadership, is mature, has sound judgment, and has a proven record of accomplishment. (Finalists must submit to a background check before the slate is announced.)
Preferred Pronoun ___________________________________________________
Mailing Address ______________________________________________________
Email Address _______________________________________________________
Phone Number ______________________________________________________
Skype ID _______________________________________________________
MCC Affiliation _____________________________________________________
Attach your responses to the following
- Describe your experience in working through a transition.
- Core competencies you would bring to the Governing Board
- Leadership ability (List specific activities, training, and positions which prove your leadership ability.)
- Have you served on the MCC Governing Board before? If so, please describe your experience while working on the MCC Governing Board.
- Education/Ordination – List your educational background/degrees and, if
- Diversity attributes – List any attributes you may have regarding age, race, gender, ethnicity, or any other you feel is important to note.
- Please list the language(s) in which you are fluent.
- Please list the language(s) in which you can read, write, and/or speak.
- Please list the language(s) in which you can confidently communicate.
- Governing Board meetings are currently conducted in English. English is the language in which the Governing Board conducts it business including meetings and relevant documents.
Include with your application:
- Cover Letter
- References (three) with name, position, email address, telephone number and relationship to you
Please email your completed application to the Governing Board Nominating Committee at [email protected] by 19 January 2019.
MCC Governing Board Nominating Committee