As indicated in the Moderator and Governing Board’s earlier announcement about the restructuring of MCC staff, there are a number of new positions for which we are now accepting applications. Details about these positions, including job descriptions and requested application materials, can be found by following the links below.
- Church Support and Development Co-ordinator (full-time) – responsible for working with affiliated churches, support with pastoral transitions, church growth.
- Internal Communications Co-ordinator (20 hours per week) – responsible for communication within MCC – newsletters, communications from Governing Board, Council of Elders etc.
- Laity Development, Diversity and Inclusion, and Online Learning Co-ordinator (28 hours a week) – responsible for working with LEAD programme, developing other learning opportunities for laity, working with diversity and inclusion affinity working groups, co-ordinating MCC’s online learning resources.
- Social Media and External Communications Co-ordinator (18 hours per week) – responsible for outward focussed communication, social media presence, developing contacts with other media channels.
- Vocational Leadership Co-ordinator (full-time) – responsible for working with lay pastors, the ordination process, and with clergy.